Global Health Scholars and the Washington University School of Medicine:
- Basia Najarro, MBA
- An absolute inspiration and driving force. Without the help of Basia, I would be a disorganized, overwhelmed mess. With her in a position of influence, I know Roosevelt Hospital is in good hands.
- Business Director, Department of Internal Medicine
- Co-Director of Global Health Scholars
- Dr. Joaquin Barnoya
- GHS site director- Guatemala
- Research Director, UNICAR
- Research Professor- WashU School of Medicine
- Richard Brown
- Asset-Management Coordinator
- Ron Ashby
- Our main contact at BJC. A clinical engineer who has volunteered his time to helping Roosevelt Hospital and organizing and helping to train us in equipment repair.
- Operations Manager, North Region
- BJC Clinical Asset Management
- David Miller
- Clinical engineer who personally trained two engineering students on respiratory ventilators for the initial visit to Roosevelt Hospital.
- Margarita Escobar-Kempwerth
Washington University School of Engineering
- Melanie Osborn
- Assistant Dean, Engineering Student Services and Adviser of EWB-WashU
- Ralph S. Quatrano, PhD.
- Dean of Engineering
- Braden Eliason
- Student President, MERIT
- Carlos Mejia
- Co-Director of Internal Medicine and Director of Infectious Disease
La Universidad del Valle (UVG)